Please note the following Conditions are those that you have agreed by using this site. Before purchasing, we recommend reading the Sellers individual Conditions found on their 'shop-front'.
1. Arcadela is operated by Arcadela UK Limited (we). We are registered at 23 Princes Drive, Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom, LL29 8HT. Our company registration number is 10520966 and our VAT registration number is 262 8078 89.
2. Access to Arcadela and its Sellers products is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to amend or delete content, sellers or products on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason, Arcadela or specific sellers or products are not available.
3. Purchase contracts are between the customer and the Seller, adhering to that Seller's specific terms and conditions. As a customer, please review the Sellers terms and conditions, delivery schedules and return policy prior to purchase.
4. Delivery arrangements will be communicated from the Seller directly to the customer.
5. Return policies are Seller specific. Please check the Sellers policies before placing an order.
6. Force majeure. If Arcadela or the Seller are delayed or prevented from carrying out obligations under these conditions due to circumstances beyond our or the Seller's reasonable control including without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials then either our or the Seller's (as the case may be) performance of its obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue.
7. Rights of 3rd Parties. No provision of these conditions shall be enforceable by any 3rd party (which includes for these purposes any third party: employee, officer, agent, representative or sub-contractor of either Arcadela or the Seller) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Nothing in this clause excludes the rights of Arcadela when acting as commercial agent of any Seller.
8. Complaints about our website should be sent to email@example.com. Complaints about a specific seller or the products or performance need to be sent directly to the Seller, with a copy forwarded to Arcadela at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Contracts for the purchase of products through the Arcadela website shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.